Friday, November 18, 2011

Minecraft is released

Whats up,

No better song to celebrate the release than this

It's me TRSF and I'm here to talk about the release of Minecraft! It just came out about a few minutes ago. I  have one question though for all this. Does this mean that Notch will stop updating Minecraft? I would like to know. And if he is going to continue to update the game then why release it when it's not ready yet? Sadly I missed the beta so I have to pay the extra $5.00. I've played a little of it and I love it. For all of you who don't know what I'm talking about I put a link, at the bottom, to the website. For those of you that have Minecraft tell me what you think of the released version. Does it now have the features that the pre-releases 1.9 1, 2, and so on had? Please let me know!

-TRSF
Almost forgot the link.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you superfly for the link to link to Minecraft.

    ReplyDelete