Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Video Game Fast |Day: 2|

Hey Guys,

Condition: Stable

Okay this is technically supposed to be the first post for this series, but I posted it late.

 Here's the full (with a few holes) story. I was talking to someone about video games (the person I will leave undisclosed but you can probably guess who it could be) and all of a sudden it turned into an argument. The person stated that I was addicted to gaming and didn't know what else to do with my time, so they made a bet with me. I wouldn't last one month without gaming. One of my life's principles is whenever fazed with a challenge they think I can't do I will prove them wrong, unless it's really something I can't do. So that's how I got stuck in this. I thought it would be worse than I thought, but it's not all bad. I was watching minecraft videos earlier and my mind went 'Man I could sure go from some MC myself,' but I remembered my bet so I'm a little annoyed with myself right now.  It's only been two days so do the math and that means I just have to endure this two day thing fifteen times.  The really funny thing is you never notice how much you use something until you loose it.

-TRSF

No comments:

Post a Comment